Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jake's 9th Birthday

Jake's 9th birthday was Sunday, Oct. 17. So on Saturday the 16th we went out to lunch after a scout field trip. That is why Jake is wearing his scout uniform. Jake chose Tony Roma's for his birthday lunch.



Jake loves ribs!!
On Sunday, Jake's birthday we let him open his presents before church.

No birthday would be complete without new books!!
This shirt pretty much says it all. When I saw it I knew I needed to get it for Jake.
Here is my attempt at a LEGO cake. No judging. Jake loved it and that is all that counts.
Getting ready to blow the candles out.We love this boy more and more every year. We are so blessed to have him in our family.
Happy Birthday Jake!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I seriously think the cake looks great!!

Rachael said...

I've seen that shirt at Target and it always makes me chuckle!