Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

Thanksgiving this year was spent at home with just the 5 of us. Matt went and played football in the morning. So the kids and I got started on our dinner preparations. We all had fun making our Thanksgiving feast together. We used my mom's china and made some new and old recipes this year.

The table before we all sat down to eat.
Brandon finishing off the sparkling cider.Just documenting who attending Thanksgiving this year.
That would be...Jake, Brandon, Emma,
Matt and Melissa.

We had a fun day hanging out and eating ALL day.
Matt and I braved the stores at midnight and did some shopping.
The kids were finally feeling better after being sick for a week so we went to Bass Pro shop and out to lunch on Friday. Saturday we stayed home and relaxed until we were ready to break out the Christmas decorations. It was a nice Thanksgiving spent at home!


Just for fun...here is a LEGO creation Brandon made all by himself. I was so impressed I told him I wanted to take a picture and put it on our blog. So here it is.





4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Glad it was a good holiday! Glad the kids felt better! And cute lego creation. You can tell Brandon I enjoyed it. :)

Rachael said...

I love the creativity that kids come up with when playing Lego's. I am amazed you braved the crazies out there on Thursday night!

The Hardy's said...

Your table looks so nice and the food looks yummy! Glad you're feeling better. I didn't know Emma was in Spunk and Spice. Wish we could have made it to the concert. I'm sure she did a great job!

Natalie N said...

Your Thanksgiving sounds heavenly. Nothing better than being with the people you love most. Great pictures; your family is beautiful! We miss you guys.
xoxo