Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day 2010

For Mother's day this year the family took me out to dinner on Saturday night. I chose Red Robin because I was in the mood for a big juicy burger and their fries. I also ended up ordering a raspberry shake. It was delicious and made me happy!



Saturday night Brandon gave me some sparkly pink/orange nail polish so I would have "pretty nails" on Mother's Day. So I dutifully painted my nails. :)



Sunday morning I recieved a few more gifts before church. Jake gave me some of his homemade coupons, Emma gave a bag of goodies for a movie night as well as $1 to rent a movie from Redbox. I also got a travel pillow since the kids knew I was going to Texas the next weekend. Brandon had made me a necklace at Joy School too. I wore that to church as well.






Finally I was given a variety of chocolate because my sweet family knows me so well.

Here is a picture of my darling kids who make me a proud mom and gave me a great Mother's day!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun Mother's Day! You are a trooper for wearing the nail polish and necklace :) I think I would have said something like these are too precious for me to wear!

Sarah said...

Kellie's comment is cracking me up. You have very nice feet!