Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Choir performance and School Awards

Emma has been in the school choir all year and they finally had their concert the week before school was out. (Yes, I know I am about 2 weeks behind schedule, leave me alone I am enjoying my summer.) Anyway the choir only sang about 7 songs and they were all great. This is Emma and her choir/music teacher Ms. Cazzaza.


Emma played the tabano for one of the songs. She had fun doing that too.
At the awards assembly Emma received Principal's Honor Roll for straight A's again for the 3rd time. She kept straight A's all year long. She got a Good Attendance award and a certificate for participating in the spelling bee.

Jake received Principal's Honor Roll as well and kept straight A's all year long too. He got a Great Attendance award and a certificate for participating in the spelling bee.
I am not sure where I got such smart kids. They must get it from their dad.


Always of course if Emma and Jake are getting their pictures taken then Brandon wants his picture taken too. So here he is... Sadly, I actually had him pose for this picture. He does this move a lot around the house. I am sure I would throw my back out if I attempted such a thing.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job Emma and Jake. I hope they do the choir again next year so Megan can participate. I love Brandons pose.

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun post. Your kids are awesome! I am a little worried about Brandon though :) J/K

Rachael said...

I am sure your kids get their smarts from you too! Although I think the same thing with Alexis-her go-getting perfectionist personality. It is so not me!!