Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Earrings and Haircuts

A lot of things are happening in Emma's life and it is totally freaking me out. Emma is turning into a young lady right before my eyes and I am having a hard time letting go of my little girl. She will be going to middle school this year and so we thought this summer would be a good time to get her ears pierced.


Here she is in the chair icing her earlobe. If you think she looks a little nervous, you are right.

After the first ear was pierced, icing the next ear.The finished product and a happy customer thanks to my friend Jen.
The boys have also been having some fun. We watched a UFC fight a couple of weeks ago and the boys wanted a mohawk like one of the fighters so...


After the haircuts it was time to fight. Play fight that is and in slow motion. No one was injured in case you were wondering.



By the way, the boys were only allowed to wear the mohawk for a week and then they had to shave it off for church. They didn't care they just thought it was cool to have a mohawk.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Megan had her ears pierced a couple of years ago. She did really well for about 4 months and then she got a nasty infection! I think it traumatized her and she won't go near earrings anymore.

I love the mohawks!! Very cool.

Kellie DeMille said...

I wondered were the mohawks went. Emma is the best, I love the earrings!

Rachael said...

Emma looks very scared in that first picture. Glad I did Alexis's when she was 3 months old...no trauma and luckily no infections!

Tyler and Mindy said...

She should have been nervous to have her ears pierced. That stuff hurts!