Monday, August 29, 2011

Introducing Natalie...

This is a lovely picture of what I looked like a few days before Natalie was born.
Natalie Kaye Summers was born on Wednesday August 17th at 7:55am via c-section. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. The surgery and delivery went very well for both of us.
The proud father.
First family picture with all 6 of us. Love Brandon's face in the photo.
I had to put a bow in her hair so she would look more like a girl.
Emma is so happy to finally have her little sister.Brandon is pretty excited to be a big brother.
Jake just loves her. He is going to be a great big brother to a little sister.
This is my sweet Aunt Linda who came to stay with us while I had the baby and take care of the other kids. She is a blessing.
Natalie in her going home outfit the kids picked out for her.
Getting ready to go home. This picture cracks me up. I caught her in a great pose huh?
Just a few pictures I took of her since she has been home.




Natalie is a sweet little baby and so far very even tempered and happy. I hope it lasts. We are so thankful to have her in our family. It is amazing to me to have not even had her home for 2 weeks yet it feels like she has been in our family all along. The kids are constantly asking to hold her or feed her. Natalie is definately loved and then some.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my heck she is a DARLING!!! The kids look so grown up! I am so glad everything is going well, we miss you guys tons!!!

Sarah said...

You looked great! And Natalie, is so cute. I concur with Kellie. We sure do miss you and your family around here.

Natalie N said...

Awwww!! Darling pictures, darling baby, and darling name!! ;) Sounds like everyone is doing so great. Loved seeing the latest with you guys!
xoxo