Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Many Adventures of Brandon

I have been trying to take more pictures of the kids. Brandon is obviously around more so he gets his picture taken more often. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that he has been doing a lot of interesting and funny things the last few days. Here is what Brandon has been doing: Putting away the silverware from the dishwasher. He actually asked to help. I wish I took a picture when he was done. It was so funny to see where he decided everything should go.

He has also been enjoying his Easter candy. This is a lik-a- stick that he decided to pour on the kitchen table and make circles in. Fun huh?
Matt had his Remecaid treatment on Saturday and Brandon wanted to have an IV like dad. So Matt made him one. He wore it for over an hour. He called it his "robot arm".

And finally, Brandon has been potty trained for 3 weeks now and doing really great. He needed to go "poo-poo" so I helped him on the potty and told him to call me when he was done. He was busy talking and singing in the bathroom for 5-10 minutes but seemed very content so I left him in the bathroom. I finally asked him if he was done and he said he was so, I went to the bathroom to help him and this is what I found.
Just look at all the fun an almost 3 year old can get into. Brandon is so fun to have around when he is not whining, crying or throwing a fit. Did I mention he is almost 3? Just kidding. I love that little boy more than words can say.





4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh the joys of a 3 year old! They are so funny and so infuriating sometimes!

Kellie DeMille said...

Terrible twos almost behind you and now horrible threes to live through. Too much fun!

Natalie N said...

What a cutie! These stories make me love him too. His robot arm is the best. :)

Jossie said...

He he! I love that last picture! Tyler also LOVED pulling all of the toilet paper off of the roll for a while. Too funny!