Saturday, April 25, 2009

Primary Little League

Let me just start by saying that the pictures of Emma and Jake are really bad because I could not zoom in any further and I was not about to run out to the field just to get a good picture. Okay so anyway, Emma and Jake are involved in our Stake Primary Little League which I think is so awesome!! It is for 8 weeks every Thurdsay from 5-8pm. It is held at a ball field behind one of the church buildings in our stake. It only takes 15 mins. to get there. We take our picnic dinner with us or buy food there. They have a concession stand too. The kids are on seperate teams but play their games at different times so that works out great for me. It is tons of fun and the kids are having a blast. Oh did I mention that is was FREE!!! There truly is nothing to complain about. Okay maybe the bleachers. I worry I am going to get a sliver in my bum every time I sit down. Some scout needs to do any Eagle project on the bleachers. I will try to take better pictures next week with a better zoom lense.


You may have asked (or may not), what does Brandon do the whole 3 hours while Emma and Jake play baseball? He usually sits by me the 1st couple of hours and then he starts wondering and ends up playing with other kids on the grass. However, last week he kept playing "dead". See picture below. He would lay there for 10 minutes at a time waiting for someone to find him and then bring him to the "doctor" whoever wanted to be the doctor. He did this for a solid 45 mintues I kid you not. I would catch him sometimes running and then falling into this position and lay there for a minute and get up and run again only to fall down "dead" again. I have no idea what he was doing but it kept him entertained which I thought was awesome.


No comments: