Monday, April 11, 2011

Cubscout Blue & Gold Dinner

It was time once again for the annual Cubscout Blue and Gold dinner. This years theme was Hawaiian luau. So in keeping with the theme, Jake made a hawaiian shirt. The decorations on the shirt are actually Finding Nemo fruit snacks.


After the dinner and awards were given out the kids all tried the limbo and hula hooping.
I tried to get a picture of Brandon hula hooping but everytime I snapped a picture he had already dropped the hula hoop. Emma and Jake didn't do too bad though. Here is Jake recieving his award for his awesome cake he (we) made. Always a fun time at the Cubsout Blue and Gold dinner.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Looks like so much fun. I have to say, that's a part of life I will never experience.

Rachael said...

Are those boobs or pockets on the shirt? :) Very cute!!!

The Hardy's said...

That was a fun night. Some of those cakes were really creative, I liked your Hawaiian shirt!