Monday, April 11, 2011

Roos N' More

My good friend and neighbor who runs a preschool invited Brandon and I to her house to enjoy something called Roos n' More. It is a traveling mini petting zoo. They brought with them, an armadillo, a snake, a parrott, a monkey, an otter, a baby kangaroo and one other animal I can't remember what it was. Brandon was a little apprehensive with the animals but still had a good time. Here are just a few pictures of our time with the animals.

















When it was my turn to pet the monkey it decided to jump on my head. Not one of my favorite moments but I made the best of it. All the little kids thought it was funny. It sat on my head for about 5 minutes or so until the zoo keeper lady convinced the monkey to get off.




4 comments:

Rachael said...

That was one of my favorite days of Eli's pre-school last year!!!! I thought the animals were amazing!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a great picture of the boys, Mitchel is hilarious :) The monkey on your head is priceless. What a good sport you are!

Tyler and Mindy said...

I love the monkey on your head! That's awesome.

Natalie N said...

You ARE a great sport, girl! Loved reading through these updates. Your family looks great!

Are you going to find out what you're having?

xoxo