Monday, October 27, 2008

President Summers


Emma was running for Student Body President of her elementary school last week. The vote was last Friday and she found out this morning that she WON!! She is so excited. She even beat out 2 other 5th graders. Her first official duty will be running the student council meeting Tuesday morning. I am sure she will have other duties and she will love all of them. Her campaign slogan was "Vote for Emma Summers and school won't be a bummer." Yeah for President Summers!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

WOW-that is impressive that she won it! Good job Emma!

Amy Jo said...

Fun times for you family. Love hearing from you guys.

Sarah said...

That is great! I really tried to get Megan to do a slogan, but she wouldn't! But when she told me about Emma's slogan, I could tell she thought it was pretty cool. Congratulations Emma!

Ginger Rogers said...

Go Emma!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! I miss you guys! :) Love, Trisha

Natalie N said...

ha ha! Cute slogan!