Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Please excuse the mess!!

Alright I am doing my best to make my blog a little cuter to look at and I am obviously having some difficulty. So, please excuse the mess until I have figured out what I am doing. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to get a background etc. from "cutest blog on the block", I got one, which is the one you see and then I tried to get a new one with no success. Also how do I change my header. Also what is with the little tools on the side of my blog next to certain headings? HELP!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, I'D just like to know how to make a customized header! You have any instructions for me??? :o)
See you tonight... if you are going...

Rachael said...

Did you change your layout to a minima template before you downloaded this background? If not that is why your header didn't change. I promise you -we will get this done! I would say change your font to a larger one-just so I can put my magnifying glass away! Just kidding! And get rid of the word verification when people leave comments! We will talk soon!
I am sure your friends from California are wondering who your rude friend Rachael is!

Areli said...

Your blog is so cute! I think you've done an awesome job. Glad that you have a blog to keep tabs on your family. Sounds like things are going great. We still miss you here in California.

Emily and Dan said...

Hey. Read the instructions when you change the background using the cutestblog website. It's different from the ones we did on the leelou website. I figured this out when playing with my blog and it only changes the sides of the background. It's just different and kind of weird.

Natalie N said...

Looks darling!!! Love the Christmas theme. :)