Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Helping" Dad with the Rhino

Last night Matt was in the garage working on the Rhino to get it ready for Jake's birthday on Saturday. Matt is taking Jake and 2 of his friends to Logandale to go riding for the day. The kids wanted to all help. So Matt had them help change the tires.
The impact wrench Matt was using was too loud for Brandon so when he was "helping" he closed his eyes.
Emma using all her muscles to work the jack.
Taking the old tire off.Jake posing with the impact wrench. That is a pretty awesome tool for an almost 8 year old.Jake using the impact wrench all by himself.
I like watching Matt let the kids help him with projects like this. It reminds me of all the times when I was little and I got to help my dad. I have changed the oil in cars, changed spark plugs and changed brake pads to name a few. I hope the kids have fond memories of working along side their dad too.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

How nice is Matt!?! What a good Dad to let them all "help".

Rachael said...

That is great that he teaches them these things! It will serve them well!

Sarah said...

That picture of Brandon closing his eyes is adorable! What a good dad.