Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving to be with Matt's family. Here is Emma and her cute cousins Radisyn and Kinley. This was our awesome feast that we all helped to make. Matt's sister Randi did all the decorations and it looked fantastic.

One of our Thanksgiving activities was going "shooting". Matt brought all of our guns up to Utah and we took Emma and Jake to go shoot them.
As you can see they were having a good time.

Matt enjoying himself.
Jake checking to see if my shot hit the bullseye or not. Probably NOT!!Everyone had a good time and wasted lots of ammunition.
More to come about our trip home.

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I don't think I will start a tradition of using guns after Thanksgiving, I may be too tempted to use them on people instead of targets!!

Sarah said...

I like that silver pumpkin.