Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brandon is his name and talking is game...

Brandon has been saying some pretty funny things lately. There are still unfortunately times that he has a great story to tell and I can only understand half of it. Thank goodness for speech therapy so I can understand that much.

Here is just a sampling of why he makes us laugh so often.

Let's start with....
This kid knows he is funny and knows how to keep the laughs coming.

The other day he was getting frustrated with a toy that was not working and said "Why isn't this working? It is getting me insane!!"

When he was watching Dora today he asked me very annoyed like "Why do they keep telling me to do things all the time?" "I don't want to do anything.!"

His latest name he likes to call people is "eyeball." Why you say? I have no idea.

He has been trying very hard to learn the ABC's song. He can name almost every letter in the alphabet and write about 1/2 of the alphabet but for some reason he cannot get the song down. Here is what we end up hearing..."A,B,C,D,Q,S,T,W,X,Y and Z. Now I know my ABC's next time sing with me." Just for your information do not try to correct him or he will get very upset and stop singing altogether.

Yesterday I was in bed rolled over under the covers and he couldn't see me. He called my name and I rolled over to talk to him.
Brandon says : "Why are you not downstairs?"
I say: "Because I haven't gotten out of bed yet."
Brandon says "But why aren't you downstairs?"
I say: "Because I just woke up."
Brandon says as he stomps out of the room: "You just don't get it!"

I still don't get it.

Brandon is darling, handsome, funny, annoying at times, impatient, pouty, whiny, cute, sweet, and lovable. I don't know what my life would be without him.

5 comments:

Jossie said...

Just so you know, the 'eyeball' thing must be going around. Tyler has been calling people 'eyeball', telling 'eyeball' jokes, etc. It was funny the first time but not the 7,459th time.

Rachael said...

I have stopped trying to reason with Eli. I just say-yep...your right. It is funny they things they say.
I haven't heard the eyeball thing yet....

Sarah said...

So hilarious and cute!

Kellie DeMille said...

Too funny! That boy is quite a character!

Scarcy Family said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how much older he looks. sounds like he's got a lot of you AND matt in him!