Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brandon's first day in Primary

Brandon finally graduated from Nursery and is now in Primary. He was not to excited about the idea. He really loved going to Nursery. Once I convinced him to go to Primary he just sat on the front row and cried. I am in the Primary presidency so he just kept looking at me and crying with his huge tears running down his face. We made a deal that if he ever gets sad he can just wave at me to make himself feel better. This little trick only works if I am in the room or NOT conducting or teaching sharing time. One time when I was teaching sharing time he just kept saying "mom, mom, mom," louder and louder. Last week after I was done teaching I walked by his chair and he said "I kept waving at you but you didn't wave back." So cute. He is really fun to have in primary with me. I can't believe he will be 4 this year.
Isn't he so handsome?

No comments: