Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Today is Emma's 10th birthday. I can hardly believe I have a child who has reached double digits in age. Where did the time go? Better yet, where did my little girl go? I have enjoyed every age with my little Emma Kaye. Oh yes, we have our few moments as mother and daughter when we don't see eye to eye but, for the most part we really enjoy each others company.
I have posted some random pictures of Emma since 2005(that is when our digital world began). I have no pictures of her as baby to post but, trust me she was chubby and beautiful.

Here are just a few of the reasons I enjoy being Emma's mother.

1. She is very thoughtful of others.
2. She is a great student. I do not have to push her to do well in school she does that all on her own.
3. She is beautiful inside and out.
4. She is very creative.
5. She has a great contagious laugh.
6. She loves her family and shows it in many ways.
7. She loves to read.
8. She likes to cook and bake and eat with me.
9. She loves the gospel and likes to teach people about it.
10. She is a girly girl who doesn't mind getting dirty.


This next picture was just taken a year ago and already she has changed so much. Not just in her appearance but in her personality and maturity.
We are so blessed to have you in our family. Happy Birthday Emma!! We love you!!

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Too cute! I love the picture with all the curls! Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Rachael said...

Love that first picture of her! She looks exactly the same but in a smaller form! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Sarah said...

What a sweet tribute to Emma! Happy Birthday!!!

The Richards said...

Tell Emma happy birthday from us. We just got home from football about an hour ago and by the time the boys showered and ate it was time for bed. I hope she had a great one. Love ya Emma!