Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lawn mowing 101

Since the weather was only 95 degrees one evening (sad I know). Matt decided to mow our little lawn and teach Emma and Jake how to use the lawnmower. Since the lawn is so small they were not able to practice much but I am sure they didn't care.
As always Brandon wants to get in on the action. So we got his bubble lawn mower out of the garage and filled it with bubble solution and he was on his way with a huge smile on his face.


I have to say I am actually surprised at how well our lawn looks after going through this Las Vegas heat so quickly after being planted. The best part though is we have had this lawn since May and we have only mowed it twice.

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow! The lawn looks great!!

Rachael said...

It does look really good! We have NEVER had to mow ours! :)

Scarcy Family said...

Hey that's great, Tyler has mowed our lawn since he was barely 7! So nice once they grow up and are able to do more things to help out!

Natalie N said...

How fun to have a yard!! Yardwork was always my favorite growing up; seeing these pictures makes me miss it so much. I love that it was "only" 95* out that night. Yikes!