Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime?

Do you remember that primary song? I always loved that one.
Here is what were have been doing for the summer.

Making crafts....

Playing in the backyard when it is not to hot....


Organizing our bedrooms and game/movie closet...

We did do plenty of swimming. At least once a week thanks to kind friends and neighbors. However, I did not get one picture of us swiming this summer. A camera is just not something I think of when I am swimming.
We watched lots of movies, read lots of books, made lots of new recipes, and played tons of games. Not to mention all the little trips we had, new places we got to see and all the family and friends we visited. It has been a good summer. Now it is time to get back to school on Monday. I don't know if I am happy or sad about that. Maybe a little of both.

2 comments:

Natalie N said...

I feel like I have those same mixed emotions too. Whitney starts kindergarten on Tuesday. Sounds like you had a super summer, though! Thankfully you did lots of swimming to beat the heat out there. Good luck on Monday!
xoxo

Sarah said...

I am quite jealous of that fabulous looking closet. I could only hope for that much space.